Prepare Your Business for Halloween Night
Halloween is right around the corner, and many of us are prepping our costumes and stocking up on candy for trick-or-treaters. While homeowners may be ready, business owners should take note. Those with a commercial building should be cautious around Halloween – for it is the time of mischief and mayhem. Statistically, crime increases around this ‘holiday’ as vandals and thieves take advantage of disguise. Take action now to protect your property with these tips and reliable commercial insurance in Vancouver, WA.
- Ensure all windows and doors are locked correctly
- Remove items of value, registers, and any cash out of sight from the windows
- Don’t leave any cash on site overnight
- Make use of any and all security systems
- Install and check that exterior lighting works properly during the night
- Leave a light on in your business
- Place signs alerting guests that they are being watched
- Plant spikey shrubs near windows and doors to deter lingering guests
- Review your commercial insurance policy to ensure you have an optimum amount
All of these tasks should be simple enough to do – and should be carried out every day of the year! Do you need extra insurance protection? Keep your company safe with the right policy. At Action Insurance Group, we’re dedicated to providing business owners with quality business insurance that they can rely on. We serve WA, OR, CA, ID, and UT.
Comments are closed.